The following questions cover info from the following books and chapters of the Bible:
- Genesis 1
- Genesis 2
- Genesis 3
- Genesis 15
- Romans 10
- Romans 4
- Romans 8
- Romans 14
- Ephesians 1
- Ephesians 2
- Galatians 3
1. Paul wrote that the Kingdom of God is not eating and drinking but…?
2. How did Abraham become righteousness?
3. Where does righteousness come from?
4. Where does God put righteousness so that we are legally righteous?
5. What does God give us that marks us as His own?
6. What is righteousness for the believer?
7. What does joy do for us?
8 What is the peace of God according to Ephesians 2?
10 To be carnally minded means to focus on what can be accomplished in the…?
11.To be spiritually minded means to focus on what can be accomplished in the…?
12. Adam was cursed in what book of the Bible?
13. Jesus was cursed for us as the payment for our redemption? What book of the Bible explains that?
14. God is conforming us to the image of Christ. What book is that found?
15. The kingdom of God operates ____ of the kingdom of this world